Sunday, February 22, 2009

sunday morning...

welcome to coffee hour.
welcome to Sunday morning.
welcome to this new day.
welcome to one day closer to inner healing.
my lesson today...
i am blessed
despite the issues going on in our life right now
i am blessed.
we went to the basketball games yesterday
they won both games
the day was filled with cheering
and pride
and laughter
and family
and friends
and love
and a sign
unconditional, from the bottom of my toes, love.
and still...
yesterday's emotional release was needed...
"to weep is to make less the depth of grief"
i am grateful for both of the extremes of yesterday
they make me who i am
thank you Papa.
welcome to coffee hour.
welcome to Sunday morning.
here's my sign...
despite the 22 degree mark...it's windy, it's cold, and this bench was clear on thursday


today i will stay inside, with my cup of coffee and enjoy the warmth of this house and the view.

today, as everyday
may your blessings flow.
just BE.
robin.

2 comments:

Blueball Mountain Spindle and Needle Works said...

Oh Hun!

I hear YOU...and you have touched my heart. I recognize so much in your words today. They are full of strength despite the sadness. I know that all will be well with you. Your spirit of beauty shines through and brightens my own outlook...gives me the strength to view my own life with continued positive energy.

Spring is coming.

Luna

robin. said...

Luna~Everything will look better in the spring!!! It is amazing what the thought of spring does for ones well being!!

I hope this finds you well.

Blessings~
Robin