Thursday, November 24, 2011

...give thanks with a grateful heart...

Blessings to you and your loved ones...

Early in the morning I sing a song of thanks to you:
For the fresh day,
For the new opportunities that lie ahead.
... In the midst of the day I stop and ask for strength;
For strength to keep on keeping on,
For wisdom to overcome the obstacles yet to be conquered.
At the close of the day I ask for our blessings;
On all my endeavors,
On all I love and care about.
I am grateful, Lord, for the hope at the beginning,
The strength when the road has been long,
And patience when the path has been all uphill.
And blessings to numerous to mention.


just BE.
robin.

1 comment:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Those blessing too numerous to mention? Sadly, most of us miss them...because we're too busy complaining! (I'm glad you're not among the complainers, at least in this post!)