Sunday, November 27, 2011

...11.27.11...




Christmas photo shoot of a couple of cuties...


"those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."
~angela monet
coffee.
from mickey d's.
somewhere near bay city.
went to see.
brent james and the contraband.
they were awesome.
as usual.
his lyrics.
resonate with me.
i can't imagine not dancing.
because i can't imagine.
not hearing the music.
welcome to coffee hour.
welcome to this Sunday morning.
just BE.
robin.

5 comments:

forgetmenot said...

Such sweet photos, and you are right--both "cuties". What a wonderful quote--since we don't all "see or hear" the same things in the same way, we should temper our opinons of others' reactions at times. Lovely post, as always. Mickie :)

Molly said...

I can hear the music in your pictures. They're beautiful

Patti said...

I love the photos of the sweet little ones.

Happy Sunday ~ never heard of Brent James, glad you enjoyed!

Cassie said...

What a cutie patootie! The baby will look like her beautiful big sis in no time.

Anonymous said...

Great shots.
Glad you where able to let it all loose and dance at a great concert. By the way, thanks for letting me know about story people. I really enjoy their daily writings. I gave them, and your blog a little shout out on my blog post today.
Cheers,
Leah