Sunday, November 20, 2011

...11.20.11...

They came to sit
& dangle their feet off the edge of the world
& after awhile they forgot everything
but the good
& true things they would do someday.
~storypeople












i used to wait for a sign, she said, before I did anything.
then one night I had a dream
 & an angel in black tights came to me
 & said, you can start any time now,
& then i asked is this a sign?
& the angel started laughing
& i woke up.
 now, i think the whole world is filled with signs,
but if there's no laughter,
i know they're not for me.
~storypeople

random.
i believe it continues today.
i believe also.
when something,
like storypeople,
messages, or any
quote that speaks to me.
was exactly what i was thinking
and was exactly what was to go with my photo.
"the whole world is filled with signs,
but if there's no laughter,
i know they're not for me."
welcome to coffee hour.
welcome to this Sunday morning.
just BE.
robin.

9 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful shots!

Sun Catcher Shadows , happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Great quote! And always...beautiful photos.

deb did it said...

I am a huge fan of Story People, simple brilliance! as as always your photos are stunning

Anonymous said...

A lovely collection of photos! I think you could miss out on life if you kept waiting for a sign!

Lighthousegal said...

Beautiful photos followed by lovely words. A very nice post. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are always like soft soothing music, but for my eyes. And your quotes always flow perfectly with them.
Well done.
One question:
What is story people?
Cheers,
Leah

T... said...

what beautiful photos and words....and what a beautiful cat.....

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Lovely collection of shots. They give the feeling of winter's onset. :))

Cassie said...

Yes, laughter is what keeps me on my rocker!! I LoVe the shriveled leaf w/water shot. It's the best!! Happy Thanksgiving.