today i was told by the lovely Jan of Awake is Good
that she was giving me this award. THANK YOU JAN!!!
for doing that i am to tell you 7 of my favorite things and pass on
the award to 7 creative bloggers.
i tend to draw close to simplistic things...this is my year to just BE. i wear that mantra around my neck every day as a reminder to myself...
1. one of my favorite sounds is running water...not into the sink...but at a creek or a fountain. it is a wonderful way to stop and listen and let the water carry your thoughts away.2. i love photography...i have no lessons...i just love taking pictures...i don't know apertures and f stops...i just know that when i see something that speaks to my heart and soul...it is captured through my eyes and my lens. someday i will take classes...maybe.
3. one of my new favorite things is blogging. i have met sooooooooo many amazing people in blog world...and sometimes spend way to much time on here...but this is my reality tv i guess!!!
4. i love, love, LOVE coffee on the porch with my mom and dad!! i am blessed beyond words that we are able to share this time together...and NOW that our spring has decided to show itself...this will be a more regular occurrence.
5. i love to garden...without gloves...so that i can feel the dirt run through my fingers. you will see my garden as it matures this summer.
6. i love to read...i love to collect inspirational quotes and sayings and pass them on through my blog. i love putting a thought provoking saying with one still frame.
7. i love music...and most often i have the music selects of sweet repose playing when i'm blogging. music moves me...music is the universal language that makes the world go round...and lifts my spirit whenever i am down.
here are some of my favorite people that i am sending this award to...Sharon at Sweet Repose
Deb at What's Deb doing
Karin at One Perfect Little Miracle
smith kaich jones at Emma Tree
Susan at Ilka's Attic
Misty at Misty Mawn
and even tho she too received this award from Jan...
Joanne Rose at breathe as me
there are Many more places i love...as you can see on the right side of my pages...