Saturday, January 24, 2009

today named...i am i said

Today...I got to...do my daughter's hair for SNOWFEST.
She went to her friends house for dinner, getting dressed, pictures and off to the dance. I will post pictures of the hair and the dress after I get some!!! She is my sweetheart!!!

Today is Neil Diamond's Birthday...here are some of my favorite songs of Mr. Diamonds...
i grew up listening to his albums...and i love him still!!!

It's National Compliment day...sometimes hard to give...and more often than not...hard to receive them. Why is that? Why do we think we are not good enough to receive a compliment?

"Write a piece that involves compliments. Try focusing on using one letter for alliteration."

Sarah~Your beautiful smile simply shines, as shards of sunshine, and soothes my soul.

here's to the feeling of
receiving
a
genuine compliment.
just BE

No comments: