Sunday, September 29, 2013

...9.29.13...

week twenty-three
my submission of circle.


 












“I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. 
And I have trained myself to love it.
 Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight,
 that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. 
And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to.
 But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings.
 You may not know where you're going,
 but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.” 
~ C. JoyBell C. ~

fall is putting on quite the display.
and mother nature has blessed us with beautiful days.
the warmth and sun will continue into next week.
this morning i still hear a lone robin.
as i breathe in her sound.
i am suspended in mid-air.
 the craziness of this life.
stops.
i can simply fly on the winds.
let my spirit soar.
breathe in.
enjoy the moments.
welcome to coffee hour.
welcome to this Sunday morning.
just BE.
robin.

2 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Gorgeous Fall captures, Robin! Thanks for sharing the beauty! I love the droplets of water on the blossoms and the colorful trees! Have a great week!

Bella Cirovic said...

I love that you found & shared last week!