Friday, March 24, 2017

...just BE. simple...


Isabella Tiger Moth, Pyrrharctia Isabella

Description: The woolly bear is a fuzzy, orange and black caterpillar that becomes a dull, yellow to orange moth with a fat, furry thorax and a small head.
Ecology: One of our most familiar caterpillars, woolly bears are renowned wanderers. They hatch from eggs in fall and are often seen crossing roads, a strange fact, considering they eat almost everything. Look for them overwintering in your wood pile. In spring, they gorge themselves, then molt into Isabella tiger moths.


because sometimes.
happiness is laying on your belly.
watching a woolly.
navigate the grass.
it's that simple.
for me to.
just BE.
robin.

i hope you will join me.
today and every friday.
join me in this space to.
just BE.
shake off the ugly.
bask in the moments.
breathe in the truth.
and beauty.
that is there.
if you just look.

thanks for joining me.
invite your friends...
let's make the movement to
just BE.




2 comments:

JFM said...

Robin, I so love Woolly Bears! They remind me of when I was a child. I used to pick them up if I saw them on the sidewalk and place them on one of our bushes :)

Hugs~

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Ah, yes! I've done this many times! I never tire of things like this.