Friday, March 3, 2017

...just BE. present...



“The tree which moves some to tears of joy
 is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way.
 Some see nature all ridicule and deformity,
 and some scarce see nature at all. 
But to the eyes of the man of imagination,
 nature is imagination itself.”
William Blake, 1799, The Letters



i love trees.
in every season.
but i think.
mostly when the background.
is foggy.
welcome to friday.
welcome to.
just BE.
robin.

i hope you will join me.
today and every friday.
join me in this space to.
just BE.
shake off the ugly.
bask in the moments.
breathe in the truth.
and beauty.
that is there.
if you just look.

thanks for joining me.
invite your friends...
let's make the movement to
just BE.






4 comments:

deb did it said...

this is a good practice. every Friday. to just BE.

JFM said...

Gorgeous photos. The second tree reminds me of Stag with his mighty antlers~
Just Be is a great idea~

Sara Chapman in Seattle USA said...

Beautiful landscape photos. I agree that the function of photography, at least the kind I like, is to remind us to be present, to be in the moment, to wonder, and to appreciate beauty. Thanks for this Friday collection. What link should I use to link back? Sara

robin. said...

Hi Sara~Please link back to www.onestillframe.blogspot.com Thank you so much for joining me!!!