Friday, March 17, 2017

...just Be. she smiles when she remembers...


"She smiles when she remembers
that she is the heroine
in her own story."
~j.m. storm

cold and snow continues.
but if you look for the beauty.
you will find it.
just BE.
robin.


i hope you will join me.
today and every friday.
join me in this space to.
just BE.
shake off the ugly.
bask in the moments.
breathe in the truth.
and beauty.
that is there.
if you just look.

thanks for joining me.
invite your friends...
let's make the movement to
just BE.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photo is magnificent, and I really like the two short stories beneath.

JFM said...

I thought of my beautiful mother and mother-in-law when I saw your simple and beautiful photo. They both hung their laundry outside to dry even though they both had a clothes dryer. Wonderful memories came back to me.

Thank you, Robin~

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Oh, as sweet as that image looks, it also looks cccccold! Even when it's freezing cold out, one can still stop and just be.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Beautiful quote. And the snow bound peg has a sense of appealing loneliness about it.