Sunday, January 20, 2013

...1.20.13...












 a sneek peak at yesterday.
 emma


beproactive.

whatever
you are meant to do,
move toward it
and it will
come to you. 
~gloria dunn

from the book be.

last night.
we had thunder snow.
today.
wind and eighteen degrees.
not fit to be outside.
taking photos.
today i will continue to edit.
emma grace's photo session.
she is such a delight.
you will be able to see more of her.
in the tab under my header later today.
it is a great day.
for a blanket.
a movie.
and a pot of chili.
welcome to coffee hour.
welcome to this Sunday morning.
just BE.
robin.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Intriguing shots. Such a beautiful child!

colleen said...

I love this collection. So up close and unpredictable.

I heard we had thunder snow here in Southwest VA too.

deb did it said...

oh Robin,

It has much much too long since I went visiting my favorite bloggy peeps. You are my first stop. My heart is comforted just like always to be here with you. Your story telling photos are so beautiful.
I have missed sitting here with you. and maybe I needed to read this quote. That is why I am here. Yes. I needed that!

Patti said...

Emma is a beautiful child.

Are all those objects in your home? What an interesting array.

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

I agree! It is a great day for a blanket and a movie. Too bad there are things that are time sensitive that I need to get done!
I am so enraptured by each of those vignettes you have here today. And that young girl-what captivating eyes! A very powerful personality.