Sunday, February 5, 2012

...2.5.12...




i love this shot. look out little birdie. 
 I'm not so good at taking my own advice, she said,
 but that doesn't mean I don't know what's right.
~storypeople



week three beyond layers 
a time capsule of your day.
Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain.
An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind,
but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point.
- Harold B. Melchart

what an odd.
winter.
february.
and my daffodils are already
poking up.
i am not complaining.
i will just cover them up.
protect them from the frost and snow.
that i know is still coming.  
i am enjoying.
immensely.
the ecourse, beyond layers.
i am letting go of the.
uncomfortable feeling.
of messing with my photos.
i am letting my artistic girl out.
it is nice to take chances.
once in a while.
live your life, each day, as you would climb a mountain. 
i look forward to seeing you there.
welcome to coffee hour.
welcome to this Sunday morning.
just BE.
robin.

5 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love those paw prints and the coffee and the spring plants are gorgeous! Thanks for joining SS2!

Brass Kettle Shadow.

Have a blessed Sunday!
Rose, SS2 Team

Lighthousegal said...

Just BE.... two little words, but so powerful. I enjoy visiting your Blog so much.
Your photos are wonderful. I especially like the bird and cat tracks shot. I have bird feeders in my back yard, and for the past several days my neighbor's cat has been hanging out in my back yard. He is a big cat and not very fast, so I think the birds are safe.
Keep climbing that mountain, stopping every now and again to take in the view....

Unknown said...

Those footprints in the snow tell such a story, I really hope the bird got away.

Nice series of shots especially the one of the cat...

Eden said...

Beautiful photos and my favourite is the first one.

johanna said...

i love to stroll through your blog, so much beauty here...
wonderful shot of the traces of cat & bird, hope the story ended good for the bird;)