Wednesday, January 6, 2016

...day three sixty.


It is still so new & all we see is the empty space, 
but that is not how it is in the landscape of the heart. 
There, there is no empty space & she still laughs & 
grapples with ideas & plans & nods wisely with each of us 
in turn. We are proud to have known her. 
We are proud to have called her friend....
~storypeople

a day.
very trying to my BE'ing. 
i felt, on my drive home.
if i could just get behind my lens.
my heart could be happy.
it was late, getting home.
so this is what i got with my phone.
then i went and had dinner across the road.
with my folks.
sometimes.
just BE'ing the kid.
at your parents house.
is enough.
that is my moment.
day three sixty.
just BE.
robin.

1 comment:

Oman said...

Happy New Year. Hope you have a great one.