Saturday, March 21, 2015

...courage, hope, faith...


Sometimes you need to hang on to someone else’s hope,
someone else’s peace and sanity while yours is under seige. 
Do it.
Courage, hope, faith, sanity, peace…
they all come and go.
Borrow them from someone else’s
supply until your own comes back in.
~linda mundy

we have been blessed.
with a lot of sunshine.
this past week.
tho i see it only through.
my windows at work.
but, alas, i am grateful.
here's to light and love.
enjoy the moments.
just BE.
robin.

9 comments:

Ralph said...

I think the advantage to living in a four-season climate is that transition from Winter to Spring is what we see and feel. More sunlight and a little warmer allows us to feel the new birth, a new season to warm our hearts. And we are grateful for that!

Nonnie said...

beautiful. is that the bottom of a spoon? after being misunderstood about my subject for a photo, I am trying it in God's hands and just BE.

Kathe W. said...

your photos always have such a sense of peace.

Chubby Chieque said...

Absolutely grateful with your photo.

Happy SSS.

colleen said...

This makes me breath deeper.

Gemma Wiseman said...

So adore your quote. Borrowing someone else's strength for awhile in a time of need is fine advice. Some of us (me) find it very difficult to ask for help. maybe the idea of strength could adjust that attitude. Lovely mellow tones in your macro.

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Captivating image and an incredible quote! Now I need to look up who Linda Mundy is to have penned such a wise quote!

Jeannie Marie said...

The image is stunning but it is the quote that I feel I must memorize and keep close to my heart.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

The warmth in this photo makes me want to caress the fabric!