Sunday, January 2, 2011

...1.2.11...

...2010 a year in review...
january
february 
march 
april 
may 
june 
july 
august 
september 
october 
november 
december 

2010.
a year of.
celebrating 25 years with the man who is my best friend.
and dreams of dancing the funky chicken at our 75th.
a year of.
my oldest struggling to find his way on this journey of life.
and to seeing the path more clearly.
a year of.
last first times for my senior daughter.
and the sadness that brings.
a year of.
watching our youngest as he discovers this life.
and seeing the world through his eyes.
a year of.
standing proudly beside friends as they watch their children.
walk through the milestones in their lives.
a year of.
 laughter.
a year of.
 pain.
due to the loss of two of the people - of whom i've always
seen myself in their eyes.
a year of.
believing.
in myself.
in truth.
in love.
in life.
in the fact that.
no matter how much life might.
try to beat you down.
a year of.
no matter what.
He is good.

i will continue.
in 2011.
to BE.
because that is what i want for me.
and for you.
to BE.
not anxious.
not worried.
not hurried.
but patient.
loving.
kind.
understanding.
forgiving.
welcome to coffee hour 2011.
welcome to this Sunday morning.
just BE.
robin.

4 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

Beautiful photos, and a poignant description of the year. So lovely.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

millie said...

i love your icicle shots, beautiful!!

Patti said...

I love this year in review..the photos flowed together so well as I scrolled. ;-)

Like Millie I also love those icicle pix.

Happy 2011, and I will continue to just be, because I think you are onto something there!

E Makes Art said...

So beautiful. Thank you for spreading your peace and beauty as only you can. Thank you.

Esther