Sunday, September 1, 2013

...9.1.13...

do you see what i see?




Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.

I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush

Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.

I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave bereft
I am not there. I have not left.
- Mary Elizabeth Frye -

she will remind.
in the hearts of our community.
they have come together today.
to play in a softball tournament.
to raise funds to go into a scholarship in her name. 
today is a celebration of Valerie Marie.
may there be much laughter.
filling the skies.
welcome to coffee hour.
welcome to this Sunday morning.
just BE.
robin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful. xo