Friday, November 17, 2017

...just BE. exact place...


today, i'm in the exact place
in between two lives &
you may ask which i will choose,
unless you've been in the 
in between place before &
then you know to simply sit
quietly until your life
chooses you.
~storypeople

It's that moment when you recognize the only decision you have is to be willing to follow the path before you…...

my path.
my journey to...
just BE.
robin.

i hope you will join me.
today and every friday.
join me in this space to.
just BE.
shake off the ugly.
bask in the moments.
breathe in the truth.
and beauty.
that is there.
if you just look.

thanks for joining me.
invite your friends...
let's make the movement to
just BE.



1 comment:

Klara S said...

Sometimes you have to sit and leave decisions to life...
Thank you for hosting.