Friday, June 16, 2017

...just BE. lifetime...







(i imagine Ki saying this to Sondra...)
Someone asked me about you the other day & I said something 
like she is not too tall & her hair is such & such a color. 
I said that, because how could I tell them you are like the play 
of sunlight on water, dancing to music we don’t often hear. 
Or the song of doves, like the soft sounds a woman makes 
when she is truly kissed. Or the way people smile at each other
 when there is nothing to hide. How could I tell them you are 
the way love looks when it walks through this world of ours? 
How could I say that to them before I spent a lifetime saying that to you?
~Storypeople

on this day.
he will be married.
and his beautiful story.
continues.
this momma's heart is full.
just BE.
robin.
i hope you will join me.
today and every friday.
join me in this space to.
just BE.
shake off the ugly.
bask in the moments.
breathe in the truth.
and beauty.
that is there.
if you just look.

thanks for joining me.
invite your friends...
let's make the movement to
just BE.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you and your family, Robin!
They are a beautiful couple.